I have breastfed 3 babies, and every time it is different and wonderful and challenging all at once. I’ve written about how it takes time to learn, and how sometimes you will have vunerable moments!
I also want to remind you about how to write your own affirmations, so that you can benefit from even more of them!
Today my guest Katie is visiting the blog to share her message of encouragement with you as well. Enjoy!
Breastfeeding is full of ups and downs. As a lactation consultant, what often makes the difference for moms during the more difficult periods is attitude.
Will a positive attitude fix all your breastfeeding problems? Of course not. But it can absolutely make difficult situations a little more bearable.
Here are 25+ breastfeeding affirmations to empower and support you through your breastfeeding journey:
- “I am a strong and capable mother.”
- “My body was made for this beautiful journey.”
- “I trust my instincts as a mom.”
- “Each drop of milk I provide is a gift to my baby.”
- “My baby is getting 100% of the benefits of the milk I am able to provide”
- “Breastfeeding is a powerful bond between my baby and me.”
- “I am patient and resilient.”
- “I have an abundant milk supply.”
- “My love nourishes my baby as much as my milk does.”
- “I can overcome any breastfeeding challenge that comes my way.”
- “Breastfeeding is a natural act, and I am confident in it.”
- “I deserve time for self-care and nurturing myself.”
- “I am a source of comfort and security for my baby.”
- “Every feed is an opportunity to connect with my baby.”
- “I am a milk-making machine, and I’m doing great!”
- “My body adapts to my baby’s needs with ease.”
- “Breastfeeding is a gift I give to my child.”
- “I am surrounded by love and support from my family.”
- “My faith in God gives me strength in this journey.”
- “I embrace the challenges and joys of motherhood.”
- “My baby’s health and happiness are my top priorities.”
- “I can handle whatever comes my way with grace.”
- “My breastfeeding journey is unique and beautiful.”
- “I am creating cherished memories with my baby.”
- “Breastfeeding is a natural, wonderful experience.”
- “I am proud of my commitment to my baby’s well-being.”
Remember, you’re doing an amazing job, and your dedication to breastfeeding is truly amazing. Keep these affirmations close to your heart, and let them inspire and support you on this special journey.
Katie Clark is a mother of 3, professional blogger and an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. She shares relatable yet evidence based breastfeeding education on The Breastfeeding Mama. Katie believe that every mother deserves breastfeeding support no matter what her goals are and has helped thousands of mothers around the world find success. From first latch to last, she has a resource that’s perfect for you.